Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
His Little One (Yaoi Fandom Search) Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
His Little One (Yaoi Fandom Search) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
His Little One (Yaoi Fandom Search) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
His Little One (Yaoi Fandom Search) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
His Little One (Yaoi Fandom Search) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
His Little One (Yaoi Fandom Search) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
His Little One (Yaoi Fandom Search) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
His Little One (Yaoi Fandom Search) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
His Little One (Yaoi Fandom Search) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
His Little One (Yaoi Fandom Search) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

His Little One (Yaoi Fandom Search)

Go down

His Little One (Yaoi Fandom Search) Empty His Little One (Yaoi Fandom Search)

Post by The Freakshow Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Chase Young Images:

Name: Chase Young
Special Powers: Can transform into a dragon-like creature, has immortality and eternal youth (so long as he drinks the Lau Mang Long Soup), control over his cat wariors, power to peer on people thanks to the "All Seeing Eye" and his crow, martial arts skills (he's a master).
Special Weapons: Cat Warriors, his Dragon Form, Shen Gong Wu (ones he has or ones he steals), Strength, Magical abilities.
Home: Large Cave-Like Structure, Far from the Xiaolin Temple. (Images above.)
Acquaintences: Omi (his "Little One"), the Xiaolin Warriors, Master Fung, Master Monk Guan, Hannibal Roy Bean, Jack Spicer, Wuya, others.
Other: Has intense attraction to Omi, says he wishes for him to be his apprentice, though truly has deeper feelings for him.

It has been six months since the day Chase Young met his beloved little one, Omi, the Xiaolin Dragon Warrior of Water. In those months, he has watched his little one grow up, watched him mature, watched him accept his defeats as well as his victories. He has seen Omi accept that Raimundo was the Wudai Warrior, that he can only be as good as he can be. It makes the Half-Dragon proud of the younger boy, though it is solely because now, he will be greater for the Heylin Side.

Omi thinks every day about the first time his life changed forever: the day he met Chase Young. The man/dragon has haunted his dreams and daily thoughts for so long, and the young and still-naive Dragon of Water wishes that they could be closer, could be something more than just enemies. After all, the man had continued to train him, unbeknownst to his masters or the other warriors, and they had been getting closer. Chase always said it was because he was going to become evil, so he needed to train him, but Omi didn't think so. He thought there was something more, something that the two of them shared together. He doesn't know what it is, but he knows he enjoys that connection very much.

Chase Young and Omi. The two of them are something more than just apprentice and master, more than just enemies. They're something else, but they can't realize it. But everyone else seems to. And they're worried. They're taking every step to keep the two of them apart. But, if they really want one another, is it wrong to keep two people from love?

REQUIREMENTS:
-Please try to keep Omi's original personality!
-Multiple Character Play! (Whomever you feel more comfortable with)
-CONSISTANT REPLIES! (Please try to keep them to at least two replies per day!)

I feel comfortable playing most of the more evil characters, but I can also play a few of the good ones, too. These are the Characters we will need:

Kimiko, the Dragon of Fire
*Raimundo, the Dragon of Wind
*Clay, the Dragon of Earth
Master Fung
Master Monk Guan
Jack Spicer
*Wuya
*Hannibal Roy Bean

(* Means I feel comfortable playing them.)

I hope someone would like to join this roleplay! (And sorry I went a bit picture crazy earlier...hehe?)
The Freakshow
The Freakshow
Admin

Location : Beside Loyal, lurking in the shadows of his spotlight.

Back to top Go down