Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Aarin is here now :) Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
Aarin is here now :) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
Aarin is here now :) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
Aarin is here now :) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
Aarin is here now :) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
Aarin is here now :) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
Aarin is here now :) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
Aarin is here now :) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
Aarin is here now :) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
Aarin is here now :) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

Aarin is here now :)

3 posters

Go down

Aarin is here now :) Empty Aarin is here now :)

Post by AarinsRitsuka Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:02 am

Well I have been debating on joining this site for a while so I finally decided to since it did seem kind of lonely. It also gives me a new sit to role play at.

But any way some of you already know from either WantSome or YaoiDreams. Maybe even YaoiNightmares but I don't go there any more. For those of you who don't know me it is a pleasure to meet you and I hope you will find me to be an enjoyable rp partner.

In the past I haven't been much a literate rper. But lately I have been getting to more descriptive and longer paragraphs. May not seem like it to you because I found out recently paragraphs look longer or shorter depending on what screen size you have (found that out on my home computer, much bigger screen then my other laptop). So your viewing of my long paragraphs my be completely different from my view of my long paragraphs.

---------------------------------------

What I like~

Just about anything really. I don't really have what I like and don't like. But I will not do anything that goes in the toliet. That is wrong on so many levels. I will not do furries, if they are part animal like a neko, inu, naga, merman, etc, but not like full on animal qualities. I just find it really weird. And finally I do not do Yuri or Hetero. I just....don't like it. I can't understand how Yuri works (and I just don't like it a lot) and for hetero I just can't do it.

- - - - - - -- - - - - -

For positions I can only do Seme and Uke. But I can't be a cruel seme, if I do it all just ends up being kind and meh. So I have to have someone else be the cruel seme. I can’t play seke. It always goes to either seme or most of the time uke. Now as for uke…I can do uke. In fact I prefer uke since I usually suck at seme though they do turn out nice every now and again. For uke I will try to meet your requirements for it.

- - - - -- - - -

For making up characters I kind of suck at bios. Like the biography part of it. It either ends up being to short or something. As for personality I give a skeletal kind of thing for most of the time I kind of...end up changing their personality depending on how the role play works. I don't know how it happens but it just does and I'm sorry if that happens, I really am.

Well that's the end of my lengthy introduction. I have never done that before but I felt I needed to explain my self a little bit more this time around. I hope to have wonderful role plays and I hope that more people join here
AarinsRitsuka
AarinsRitsuka

Back to top Go down

Aarin is here now :) Empty Re: Aarin is here now :)

Post by The Freakshow Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Welcome to our world.

-Grins- I GET TO TORMENT YOU HERE, TOO!!!!! -STABS YOU REPEATEDLY!-

(Translation: ...you know already!)
The Freakshow
The Freakshow
Admin

Location : Beside Loyal, lurking in the shadows of his spotlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi there Aarin, welcome to Karmic Law, make yourself at home!
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

https://karmiclaw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AarinsRitsuka Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Thank you. I hope I have fun Smile
AarinsRitsuka
AarinsRitsuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum