Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...] Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...] EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...] EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...] EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...]

3 posters

Go down

Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...] Empty Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...]

Post by Peccavi Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:25 pm

Okay bear with me here, I don't have any sort of solid plot yet, I'm just rambling ideas I have for an atmosphere, a theme. Basically, I'm trying to shape a story around the title of this thread; The future title of this RP if it ever actually becomes one.

I want something violent, and I'm not talking classy sadism, knife play or clever serial killings. I'm talking raw, bloodied fists, bruises, broken bones... Crime, street fights, maybe something that involves a gang. I want something dark and realistic, something cynical, pessimistic and possibly without a happy ending.

The only real requirements I've come up with so far is that it has to be a modern-era plot and while I plan on making it a group RP, I only want three people with one to two characters each.

I'm really bad at coming up with RP plots on my own. That's why all I have is vague ideas and concepts, that's why I need some help to make this happen... So If you have any ideas or thoughts to add to this incomplete chunk of rambling, speak up. I'd appreciate it. :B
Peccavi
Peccavi

http://indagofeather.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...] Empty Re: Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...]

Post by Colorful Catharsis Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:50 pm

You should write something with unicorns and fluffy bunnies and rainbows.

Also I want in on this. I need to use Victoria for something other than being sexy on the OC bus.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

https://karmiclaw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...] Empty Re: Blood on the Concrete [Brainstorming a plot...]

Post by The Freakshow Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:01 pm

I'd love to join.
The Freakshow
The Freakshow
Admin

Location : Beside Loyal, lurking in the shadows of his spotlight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccavi Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Okay, uhh... scrap all that nonsense up there. Turns out a I had a little case of brainstorming constipation, but I'm over it now. Unfortunately this has turned into one of those cases where the RP's casted and filled up before I've even written it out. @-@

But enough of that, the story isn't going to revolve around violence, but it will involve a gang. Uhh... here, I'm just gonna slap up the notes I scribbled down last night.
---

+ This story involves six characters, played by three different people, so that's two characters per person. The reason for this is each person's character pair has their own sub-plot within the story that would be difficult to manage if we did this six people/six characters.

The character pairs go as such:
- The Gang leader and her right-hand man (Claimed by Ringmaster)
- A journalist and a newbie gang member (Claimed by me)
- A photographer and a gang member (Claimed by Goddratini)

+ This story follows the relationships between the photographer, the journalist and their respective gang members as the gang leader tries to eliminate them for the threat they pose to the gang's existence.

[Subplot 1: The New Kid and the Journalist] - "Extra, Extra! Read All About It!"

The journalist and new kid have been friends for as long as they can remember. Currently, they share an apartment and split rent because their low-paying jobs hardly make ends meet. Just months ago, new kid was laid off from his job and to keep his already struggling friend from worrying, started taking up odd jobs to continue their livelihood. After a hard few weeks of irregular work with terrible pay, a stranger approaches the kid, asks him if he wants to make better money faster and invites him to join his gang. The kid, feeling as if he's reached the end of his rope, joins and starts working for the gang. Soon enough, he makes enough money to easily support both him and his underpaid friend, but he lies to the journalist about his career to keep him from stopping him.

The two friends live comfortably and peacefully until the journalist is given an assignment to research and investigate gang activity in the town for a story. He finds just enough material to write a sizable column for the papers and the journalist makes himself a target the minute the story hits the press. The gang leader finds the article the next day and immediately seeks out to silence the journalist who wrote it. The new kid hears of this new plan and is suddenly caught between betraying his friend to save his own life or risk it to save him instead...

[Subplot 2: The Photographer and the Gangster] - "Out of Focus"

At a time, the photographer and the gangster were close friends (maybe closer depending on the writer) until the gang tore them apart. Betrayed and let down, the photographer sore to never forgive his/her friend for what the stupid decision he/she made when he/she joined so many years ago. Now the photographer uses his/her talent for the press, providing photos of any event his/her camera lens can capture. The gangster on the other hand is also living fairly well and keeps himself/herself busy recruiting new members for the gang, the tragic disagreement between him/her and his/her friend now just a thing of the past.

The two both continue to live their separate lives until one day, an article on the gang appears in the papers with a photo, the photographer's name in the credits. The gangster recognizes the name right away and sees what's coming. He knows the gang will be after the photographer in an instant and he rushes to warn him/her. The gangster's warning falls on deaf ears as the photographer refuses to speak to him/her. The gangster is now forced to repair their broken relationship and regain the photographer's trust or lose him/her forever...

[Subplot 3: The Gang lord and the Right-hand Man] - "Silencing the City"

The gang has outgrown it's boundaries and their increasing numbers making them sloppy and easy to detect have become more of a weakness than an advantage. The leader has taken notice and feels it's time to widen the playing field; She decides to delve into the city's core and corrupt the two biggest forces standing in the way, the police force and the mayor. She occupies herself with seducing the mayor, and leaves the take-over of the police force to her right-hand man. The two work quietly to successfully chip away at the city's protection until their presence and identification is exposed to the public by the papers.

Her plans threatened, the gang leader now has to maintain her current objectives as she seeks out a way to quietly wipe out the writer and photographer before they have a chance to reveal the gang's conspiracy to the authorities and the entire city.

Peccavi
Peccavi

http://indagofeather.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum