Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi] Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi] EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi] EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi] EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi]

2 posters

Go down

Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi] Empty Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi]

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sun May 01, 2011 4:01 pm

This is going to be a intermediate kind of writing, as it will take a fair amount of patience. We'll be starting from the second half of the game, the second rescue of the weapons scientist, Sokolov. Virtuous Mission summary thanks to Wikipedia.

This RP does NOT require any previous knowledge of military or guns, lingo or what not, I will provide them as they are relevant to the RP. Due to the rather convoluted nature of the writing, I'll try and make it as easy and understandable as possible.

The RP partner will be playing the role of codname:ADAM, of which they can use any character they see fit, considering the name is simply a code for the field of battle.

The Prolouge: The Virtuous Mission

Metal Gear Solid 3 is set during the Cold War in 1964, where a CIA agent, codenamed "Naked Snake", is sent to the jungles of Tselinoyarsk, in the USSR. Aided over radio by Major Zero, Para-Medic, and his former mentor The Boss, his mission is to rescue a defecting Soviet scientist named Sokolov who is secretly developing an advanced nuclear-equipped tank called the "Shagohod". The mission goes smoothly until The Boss defects and provides her new benefactor, Colonel Volgin, with two Davy Crockett miniature nuclear shells. Sokolov is captured by Cobra Unit and Snake is heavily injured in combat by The Boss, allowing Volgin and his cohorts to escape with Sokolov. Volgin detonates one of the nuclear shells to cover up its theft, which is subsequently blamed on The Boss.

Having detected the U.S. aircraft which deployed Snake flying over Soviet soil, the Soviet Union declares the United States responsible for the nuclear attack, tipping both nations to the edge of a nuclear war. In a secret conference between U.S. President Lyndon Johnson and Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev, a deal is hatched to prove the U.S.'s innocence and restore peace. The United States agrees to stop Volgin's renegade faction, destroy the stolen Shagohod and eliminate the American defector, The Boss.

We start our roleplay with Snake again, recovering from a nuclear shell blast, a broken arm and many other injuries (AND HOW?) but being parachuted into...the exact same place. With the exact same mission plan, with a couple side orders. Save Sokolov, destroy the Shagohod, and kill his only mentor...mother figure and friend...The Boss. But this time he's been granted help, a soldier and spy provided by Khrushchev, codenamed ADAM. Now codename Snake and ADAM must make their way through the thick Russian jungle to reach their goals...but the question is...what kind of bond will form between them on their journey?
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

https://karmiclaw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi] Empty Re: Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi]

Post by 2Foxxie4U Thu May 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Does ADAM need to be hugely experienced, or can he be sort of a.... Mauve Shirt?

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi] Empty Re: Operation Snake Eater [looking, yaoi]

Post by Colorful Catharsis Thu May 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Up to the writer how he is, he's a onsite intelligence gathering person, so he can be as good or fail as you want.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Thu May 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Buh, too many decisions...

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Thu May 12, 2011 9:09 pm

What do you mean?
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Thu May 12, 2011 9:59 pm

For me. XD I'm trying to decide how I want to do this.

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Thu May 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Oh, you're still into it?
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Foxxie4U Fri May 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Well, yeah. XD I think I could make it work somehow...

2Foxxie4U

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum