Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Freakshow's Freaks Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
Freakshow's Freaks EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
Freakshow's Freaks EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
Freakshow's Freaks EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
Freakshow's Freaks EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
Freakshow's Freaks EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
Freakshow's Freaks EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
Freakshow's Freaks EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
Freakshow's Freaks EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
Freakshow's Freaks EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

Freakshow's Freaks

Go down

Freakshow's Freaks Empty Freakshow's Freaks

Post by The Freakshow Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Note, this is a FAN CHARACTER! I did not design either one of the following, but I do play them on occassion...or whenever I care to. They're FANDOM characters, not mine, can't take credit, blah-blah-blah.

The Ringmaster's Closest Confidant...

Freakshow's Freaks TheFreakshow

A quiet, slight of hand expert...

Freakshow's Freaks TheIllusionist

~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~()~

Original Characters

Jayden Snow

Birthday: …why the **** do you need to know?

Personality: …for me to know, you to find out.

Appearance: Quite tall for his age (around 5’9”-6’0”), with dark blue-black hair that falls to his mid-back, straight as a pin, pale skin, and light violet eyes. He comes from Nevada, doesn’t give a **** about anyone, and would like for the world to leave him alone. (Picture to come...soon-ish.)

History: Jayden was born to a loving mother and father who pissed him off. He was always an angry child, someone that was annoyed whenever someone tried to say a kind word to him, and that soon caused him to go…more than a little crazy. He would start with cutting up little animals or himself, but he graduated to killing humans when he murdered his parents three weeks after his eighteenth birthday. He ran off before anyone found the bodies, changed his name, and is now living…quite unhappily…in New Orleans.

Picture: ...to come.

Name: Archer Evenson

Appearance: Freakshow's Freaks Aria-1

Position: Uke!

Style: Kind of weak and very innocent. Has never had sex before, and is longing for someone sweet and romantic to show him the ropes.

Wants: A seme who'll take care of him, not hurt him...if they can help it. (He has a secret masochistic side.)

History: Archer was born to a very nice mother and father, who were almost excessively homophobic. They didn't take kindly toward their son when he outed (he was sixteen years old at the time), and they sent him off to a "straight camp" to try and "get him back to normal, so he could function in society." Ever since he's kept his homosexuality a secret. He's not exclusively homosexual...he's had crushes on girls...but he's not precisely sure what he is. And he isn't exactly sure who he wants to love...

Likes: Kittens, puppies, cute things, reading books, singing, making clay sculptures, painting, writing.

Dislikes: Blood, knives, confined spaces, anywhere he can't feel like he can breathe.

Name: Conner Hall

Nickname: Bizarre

Appearance: Bizarre is about five foot ten, not including the extra inch given to him by his boots. He usually has his hair (black, with dyed red edges about three inches in) covering his eyes and most of his face. His hair is very long, and mostly choppy, spiking out a bit in the back, and it covers all the way down to his mouth. He doesn't care, though: he won't move it out of the way, not even when he's talking to someone.

Bizarre is very pale, almost bleached-white, all over his body. His eyes (hidden by hair) are a very strange thing: they have the innocence of a little child within them. They are very wide, and their coloring is like black coffee. His face is in a heart-shaped way, and the only thing you can really see of it is his chin.

Bizarre usually wears a long, dark (and partially torn) black trench coat over his dark black jeans and t-shirt. He usually wears a pair of dark black boots with black studs on his feet, and he sometimes doesn't care to take any good grooming of his body.

Personality: Bizarre's personality is nothing like you would think from looking at him. Looking him over, you would think he is dark, destructive, evil, possibly every other manner of the word.

But he isn't. Bizarre is actually very sweet and comforting. He's kind and delightful. He's also a very good conversationalist, when he gets to know you. At first, of course, he's a little shy about himself, but he gets to know you very soon, and will speak with you easily.

Most people are initially afraid of Bizarre, and so he's often very lonely, and somewhat nervous to speak. However, he isn't one to be afraid of. When he starts to talk, he can come off as hostile and somewhat morbid, but that's his way of protecting himself.

Bizarre also has another little quirk in his personality: he is an artist, and will really get into discussions about any subject relating to art. If you say anything bad about art, he will definitely attack you, though just in a verbal retaliation. He hates making people upset, and is definitely not a bully.

Likes: Art, roses, drawing, being outside (even if he's still so dang pale), reading, speaking to people, being around others (even if they're scared of him), thinking (about everything and anything that crosses his mind), humming, singing (occassionally), dark clothing, thunderstorms, video games, computer games, fixing cars, getting into verbal discussions about art, writing songs, playing the drums, guitar music (acoustic).

Dislikes: Watching people run away from him, having anyone be scared of him, being called a monster or a freak, blood, lightning, people who don't understand him, fighting (physically, not verbally), boys who try to bully him, girls who try to bully him, people who attempt to pull pranks on him, being made fun of in any way, having to leave because he doesn't feel like he belongs, feeling like he'll never belong.

IMAGE: Freakshow's Freaks Bizarre
The Freakshow
The Freakshow
Admin

Location : Beside Loyal, lurking in the shadows of his spotlight.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum