Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
House of Wax (Yaoi/Yuri/Het search) Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
House of Wax (Yaoi/Yuri/Het search) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
House of Wax (Yaoi/Yuri/Het search) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
House of Wax (Yaoi/Yuri/Het search) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
House of Wax (Yaoi/Yuri/Het search) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
House of Wax (Yaoi/Yuri/Het search) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
House of Wax (Yaoi/Yuri/Het search) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
House of Wax (Yaoi/Yuri/Het search) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
House of Wax (Yaoi/Yuri/Het search) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
House of Wax (Yaoi/Yuri/Het search) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

House of Wax (Yaoi/Yuri/Het search)

Go down

House of Wax (Yaoi/Yuri/Het search) Empty House of Wax (Yaoi/Yuri/Het search)

Post by The Freakshow Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:42 pm

Okay, as you can probably tell, this is a House of Wax Fandom roleplay! (Yes, yes, you're thinking that he's gone insane. Well, you're wrong; I was already there.) Now, I'm sure most of us know of the House of Wax, yes? Hopefully, you do! If you don't, watch the movie (the 2005 version, with Paris Hilton [yuck - my opinion on her] in it), then come back here and post. Just a little pre-warning for you!

WARNING: SPOILDERS AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE!

Now, for the House of Wax, we start in the little town of Ambrose. A young wax-working woman (whose name escapes me at the moment) and her husband, the small town doctor, are taking care of their two children, Bo (who is a complete sadist and evil little boy) and Vincent (his poor, disfigured twin brother who's much more docile and subservient). They have another brother (possibly elder) named Lester. The woman and her husband die, leaving the three children a wax museum known as Trixi's House of Wax. Bo, being the horrible monster that he is, decides to use Vincent's talents of making wax figures into something else: into making sculptures of people...out of real people!

...wait, why am I telling you the whole story? You can do that on your own - it's called watch the movie! Anyway, this is what I want from this roleplay: It's set before the events of the movie, House of Wax. (Though the movie's still good to watch - it helps you see the relationship between Vincent and Bo - Lester rarely interacts with either of his brothers in the movie, though.) A group of teens/young adults (meaning people in their twenties, I'm guessing, the earlier ones) are going off somewhere for either a road trip, a sports event, or a camping trip (one of those three). They end up outside the woods of Ambrose, where Bo locates them. (If you watch the movie, you'll see what he does - that scene is creepy and classic, and I want it in here.) He goes off to tell his brother, so that they can plot to kill, while the group spend the night at the "Campgrounds" they found outside of Ambrose (which they still don't know exists). They are then accosted by Lester, who leads them to Ambrose, and then the torment begins!

I'm looking for someone else to play Bo and Lester (because I want to be Vincent), as well as a few people to play the group. I don't want more than six people in this role play, besides Bo, Lester, and myself [as Vincent], and yes, you can double up on characters. Make the characters in the group original characters; I just want Lester, Bo, and Vincent to be real canon. And, since this is based on a teen slasher flick, you know there will be sex. Whether it's hetero, yaoi, or Yuri is totally up to you.
The Freakshow
The Freakshow
Admin

Location : Beside Loyal, lurking in the shadows of his spotlight.

Back to top Go down