Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search] Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search] EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search] EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search] EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search] EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search] EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search]

Go down

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search] Empty Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search]

Post by The Freakshow Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...And Love [Yuri Search] ItllBeJustFineDontFret

Notes: This is a Yuri RP based on the photograph above. First time really doing a Yuri, so if it seems a bit strange from me at first, that's the reason for it. Hope you're still willing to roleplay it with me, even if I'm pretty much a novice on this. This is going to be my first real guro yuri. If you do not enjoy guro or yuri, please do not post here. Also, this might have some supernatrual elements. Blame a very intimate session with The Craft.
Another note: Yurameshi comes from Yu Yu Hakisho, an anime I used to watch back when I was a child. I do not own that name.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Yuki Kamura is the newest student at Yurameshi High school, and she's terrified of it. She knows no one, had to move to a new school, and no one from her old school seems to want to keep in touch with her. She's alone and scared, until she notices someone: a very pretty girl who seems to be the school's loner. Everyone's avoiding her, no one likes to be near her, but she seems to like to be near Yuki. And Yuki, whether she wants to admit it or not, wants to be near her. However, she's trying to refuse that, because she's repressing the fact that she knows she prefers women. The girl seems to know this, though, and is trying to get Yuki to see it. Because every time Yuki refuses to see it, bad things happen to people. At first, they were just small things, like tripping in the hallways. But now, things are getting worse: people are ending up dead, tortured and destroyed in the most humiliating ways. One boy has his penis removed while mastrubating - no one knows, but he was a closet nymphomaniac, someone who enjoyed sex more than anything else in life; a girl turns up scalped - her hair was more important to her than keeping her younger sister safe.

Everyone's scared, everyone is worried, and no one knows what's happening. No one knows who might be next. And through it all, Yuki and the strange loner are beginning a tumultous relationship, because the loner always seems to be vanishing when something bad happens. What no one knows, though everyone suspects, is that the loner is a witch, a true witch, and she is causing all of this torture to try and pull Yuki closer to her. She wants her, and will do anything to stop her. Even if it means killing.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Looking for:
-Someone to play the Witch Girl
-Someone not afraid of Guro

Hope someone cares to join!
The Freakshow
The Freakshow
Admin

Location : Beside Loyal, lurking in the shadows of his spotlight.

Back to top Go down