Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het) Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het)

2 posters

Go down

Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het) Empty Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het)

Post by The Freakshow Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:24 pm

WARNINGS:
This roleplay will be entirely fluff. There shall be absolutely no characters in it. What does that mean? It means, however you'd react in the situation is what you write down. You're roleplaying yourself. Yes, you can change your name and personal information if you feel comfortable doing so. You don't have to put anything personal: this roleplay is about finding love as yourself.

The plot is simple, basic: two people meet each other, or they already know each other. They become good friends, hanging out whenever they care to be together, but, eventually, feelings of romance bloom. Or not. It all depends on how you would react in that situation. We can discuss where they meet, what happens, as soon as someone decides to do this, but the main thing is: IT IS YOU ROLEPLAYING AS YOURSELF! React as you would do. If something bothers you, make mention of it in your post. But this is real life: there are no do-overs, there are no edits. It's how you act.

I hope someone would be willing to do this.

If You STILL Don't Understand:
The Freakshow
The Freakshow
Admin

Location : Beside Loyal, lurking in the shadows of his spotlight.

Back to top Go down

Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het) Empty Re: Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het)

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:25 pm

haraghlkljsdfhhh give please.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

https://karmiclaw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het) Empty Re: Life (Open - Read Warnings - Yaoi/Het)

Post by The Freakshow Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 pm

....-Gives, because I love you-

....Wanna start or me? First, must decide on setting...and if this'll be in first or third person.
The Freakshow
The Freakshow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:42 pm

You prolly should, I'll never get to it otherwise. Complete RPs have been planned out and ready, stopped cold because they expected me to write the first post. ;w;

I dunno, Somewhere where both of us would frequent. Sounds gay, but honestly I visit coffee shops constantly.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Freakshow Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Same here. I worked at one during a summer.

I'll start there, then. Starbucks?
The Freakshow
The Freakshow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Colorful Catharsis Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Sounds fair.
Colorful Catharsis
Colorful Catharsis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Freakshow Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Whatever you demand.
The Freakshow
The Freakshow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down