Karmic Law Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Did You Tell? (Warnings Inside - Open) Wsaffiliatesgif88x31
Latest topics
» Ignore this.
Did You Tell? (Warnings Inside - Open) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:29 pm by Alse

» lots of plots {open}
Did You Tell? (Warnings Inside - Open) EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:21 pm by PrinceNaoko

» hello new world!
Did You Tell? (Warnings Inside - Open) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:58 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Naoko's characters
Did You Tell? (Warnings Inside - Open) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:56 pm by PrinceNaoko

» Insidious [DisgruntledCute+Ringmaster]
Did You Tell? (Warnings Inside - Open) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm by Colorful Catharsis

» I guess this means I'm here
Did You Tell? (Warnings Inside - Open) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:55 pm by Ameratsu

» I'm Afraid I Might Be Lost
Did You Tell? (Warnings Inside - Open) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:16 am by The Freakshow

» Hellow EVERYBODY!
Did You Tell? (Warnings Inside - Open) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm by Sweatermonkeys

» Standards
Did You Tell? (Warnings Inside - Open) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm by Colorful Catharsis

Did You Tell? (Warnings Inside - Open)

Go down

Did You Tell? (Warnings Inside - Open) Empty Did You Tell? (Warnings Inside - Open)

Post by The Freakshow Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Warning: This roleplay will contain drug use, homosexuality, heterosexuality, a rehabilitation clinic, possible references to rape, temporary gay bashing, etc. Please do not join if you are uncomfortable with any of those.

Christopher:

Christopher Gregory is in a rehabilitation center. The reason? He's a crystal meth addict. He admits to this freely, since it's what's called his "drug of choice," but there's two things he won't admit to: one, that he's a homosexual, and two, that he's in love with Jason, a boy in his "Group," in fact, the only other boy in Group C. There are three other people besides them, all girls: Kendra, Melody, and Elen. Christopher and Elen are best friends, or as close as they can get to it in a place where "Best friends" has no real meaning; Melody is best friends with Kendra, and Kendra is madly in love with Jason, who returns the same feelings, or so it seems. Christopher knows he has no chance, but he can't stop his heart. But he knows that he can't tell anyone: he already knows what it's like to be "the weirdo" in every place he went to; he didn't need to be called "the homo," too. And he doesn't even know if he really is a homosexual. The secret to that lies deep inside of him.

Jason is in the clinic for his abuse of alcohol. He's from one of those families, where the father is the big shot who looks down on women, humiliates him at any moment, just for the fucking enjoyment of it. All of this makes him think he needs to be a big shot, too, needs to be exactly like his father. So he acts just like him, pretending that he likes Kendra, who's undoubtedly the hottest babe at the center, but he feels an undeniable attraction to the faggot, Christopher. He thinks that this is making him weak, so he belittles the other at any moment, trying to make himself feel more important, trying to make himself not feel weak. To feel weak, that's not something his father would want.

These two boys, thrown together with three girls, are destined to become closer, or are they? Are they going to push each other apart, or are they going to bring themselves closer together? And what happens when an old nightmare from each of their pasts re-arises?

Looking for someone to play Jason and Tim. I'll be playing Christopher and Jason's dad. The girls will be played by both of us, and here are some of their personalities:

Kendra is a bit of a spoiled-rich little brat who's so used to getting what she wants. Her drug of choice is alcohol.
Elen is kind of quiet, bitchy, but in that good, "I stick up for my fucking friends" way. Her drug of choice is weed.
Melody is a follower. She does whatever Kendra asks her to, and has a secret crush on Elen. Her drug of choice is pain killers.

Hope someone'll join!

Idea From:
The Freakshow
The Freakshow
Admin

Location : Beside Loyal, lurking in the shadows of his spotlight.

Back to top Go down